More than 30 people dedicated to the creation and maintenance of machinery, be it mechanical, processing, clean utilities, electrical or automated.
TECMA operates independently in the field of creation and maintenance of industrial and civil machinery.
The continual monitoring and analysis of anomalies and critical elements of various machinery is carried out by means of maintenance management systems, the application of which allows fundamental objectives to be achieved, including:
- guaranteeing the reliability of the machinery, preventing faults;
- maintaining a high energy yield;
- optimising the working life of machinery and potentially extending it further than the originally foreseen period
The range of services offered includes:
- Specialised maintenance of single pieces of service and process machinery
- Complete maintenance for categories of machinery
- Global Service of production units