Tecma’s staff and Techniconsult’s highly specialised technicians take direct care of the on-site management. Only the highest qualified suppliers and installers are used in order to guarantee maximum transparency and trust.
Tecma offers a high quality and skilled service in a number of different areas, from planning through to construction, from implementation to trial and from the start-up of simple machinery through to more complex projects and complete production lines.
Tecma is specialised in the maintenance of evolved and complicated machinery, be it mechanical, processing, clean utilities, electrical or automated. This services includes the continual monitoring and analysis of anomalies and critical elements of machinery in order to guarantee its reliability, prevent faults, maintain a high energy yield and optimise the working life of machinery, potentially extending it further than the original period foreseen and managing every phase of plant stoppage in order to foresee and optimise procedures and reduce this time to a minimum.
Tecma is able to provide:
• Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, management of plant stoppage
• Specialised maintenance of single service and production machinery
• Complete maintenance for categories of machinery
• Global service of production units
Tecma operates as both a Contractor for single categories of work but can also deliver finished projects designed by Techniconsult or other engineering companies chosen by the client, particularly for the following categories:
• Pharmaceuticals (Classes A, B, C and D)
• Laboratories (QC, Biological, Technical Pharmaceutical, Chemical)
• Non classified areas
We can supply and manage the maintenance of the following machinery:
• HVAC (Heat Ventilation Air conditioning and Cooling):
• Air conditioning, water, air/water, all air for civil environments
• Special systems for refrigeration or de-humidification with specific needs
• Heat transfer distribution of fluids (hot water, refrigerated water, steam etc.) and utilities such as compressed air, nitrogen etc.), sanitary water machinery and waste networks
• Clean fluid systems of production and distribution with networks in stainless steel with oribital welding, PW and WFI water networks clean steam etc.
• Package units for the preparation, mixing and storage of liquid products
• Filtration and distribution systems for liquids and semi-solid products
• Washing systems ñ WIP- and in loco sanitisation of containers and distribution lines
• Installation and assembling of processing machinery, supplied directly to the client (wash and dry cabins, down cross hoods, production lines etc.)
ELECTRICAL & SPECIAL MACHINERY
• Control panels
• Distribution machinery
• Special machinery
AUTOMATION AND SUPERVISION
• Design and planning of field apparatus;
• Planning and development of surveillance systems on a localised or distributed SCADA platform and integrated applications with commercial platforms ( ABB, Citect, Progea, Schneider, Siemens)
• Planning and development of low tension electric control panels for automation and remote and radio control;
• Supply of Server, PC, PLC, industrial electronics, electro-mechanical sensors and operators and all the external components and accessories necessary for the project;
• Planning, supply, configuration and testing of the active components for local networks (LAN) for offices and factories or the industrial sector.
• Calibration and commissioning (Pre-commissioning)
• Balancing (Commissioning)
• Drafting of IQ (Installation Qualification) and OQ (Operational Qualification) protocols for air conditioning systems, classified areas and technological and process equipment