Access to this site is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use, in accordance with current regulations, and acceptance of responsibilities in accordance with local regulations in force. In the event that some items are not accepted by the user, the use or access to the site will be prohibited. The materials contained within this website are protected by copyright and registered trademark laws.
2. License for use
- Authorization is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the Tecma Srl website. for temporary display only for personal and non-commercial use. The aforementioned license grant, which does not coincide with the transfer of a security, does not allow the user to:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or decode any software contained on the Tecma S.r.l. site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary rights from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another user or mirror them on another server.
- In the event that one of the conditions is violated, the license grant will terminate automatically. Tecma S.r.l. reserves the right to terminate this license at any time. Once the visualization of the materials is finished or the licensing has been terminated, the user is obliged to destroy any downloaded material in his possession, whether in digital or paper format.
3. Statement of limitation of liability
- The materials on the Tecma S.r.l. they are provided in the state in which they are found. Tecma S.r.l. does not give any warranty, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and denies any other type of warranty, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Furthermore, Tecma S.r.l. makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, any outcomes, or reliability of the use of materials deriving from the website or otherwise related to such materials or deriving from other sites linked to this.
In no case Tecma S.r.l. or its suppliers will be held responsible for any kind of damage (including, without limitation, damages due to loss of data or profit, or due to interruption of activities) raised by the use or inability to use the materials on the Tecma Srl website , even in the event that Tecma Srl or an authorized representative has been informed orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations should not be applied.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials that appear on the Tecma S.r.l. may include technical, typographical or image-related errors. Tecma S.r.l. does not guarantee that the materials on the site are accurate, complete or current. Tecma S.r.l. reserves the right to make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Tecma S.r.l., however, does not guarantee its commitment to updating the materials.
Tecma S.r.l. has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of these sites. The inclusion of the link does not imply any recognition by Tecma S.r.l. for the site. The use of related sites is at the sole risk of the user.
8. Governing Laws
Any claim relating to the Tecma S.r.l. it will be administered by the laws of the Italian State without considering conflicts with other provisions of the law.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of the website.
To make this site work well, sometimes we install small data files called “cookies” on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save to your computer or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (eg login, language, font size and other display settings) so you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from page to page.
In some pages cookies may be used to remember some actions made by the user.
Cookies for user login could be used in case of a reserved access site.
There may be third-party cookies for:
– elaborate statisitic ( Google Analytics )
– use social services ( Facebook , Twitter )
– registration for newsletter services ( Mailchimp )
– use search services ( Google Search )
– use geolocation services ( Google Maps )
– video viewing ( Youtube , Vimeo )
It is not necessary to enable cookies for the site to work, but to improve navigation. You can delete or block cookies, but in this case some features of the site may not work properly.
How to control cookies?
You can check and / or check cookies as you wish – to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org . You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block the installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features are not available.